We are delighted to announce, The Schools & Academies Show will include a dedicated area on the exhibition floor which will showcase a range of classes, mini-presentations, demonstrations and talks aimed at senior school and education leaders with the purpose of tackling the growing mental health crisis within the education sector.
Mindfulness in Schools and the Teen Yoga Foundation will be providing a wide variety of interactive classes within our new Wellbeing Demonstration Area which will provide all visitors to the show with tips and techniques for improving both staff and pupil wellbeing within their institutions.
Across the two days, visitors will be able to choose classes and demonstrations to attend which will include:
Day 1 – 3rd April 2019
- 10:00 – 10:30 – Yoga for Class Management
- 11:00 – 11:45 – Changing the Weather in the Classroom and Staffroom
- 13:00 – 13:15 – Yoga for Classroom Focus
- 14:00 – 14:30 – Introduction to Mindfulness for Secondary Schools
- 15:00 – 15:45 – Yoga for Girls
Day 2 – 4th April 2019
- 10:00 – 10:30 – Yoga for Exams
- 11:45 – 12:30 – Changing the Weather in the Classroom and Staffroom
- 13:00 – 13:30 – Yoga for Stress
- 14:00 – 14:30 – Introduction to Mindfulness for Primary Schools
- 15:00 – 15:45 – Yoga for Boys
These classes will be free to attend for visitors and we encourage all school, college and university professionals to take part and understand the benefits of taking mindfulness, yoga and wellbeing techniques back to their institutions.